Many gorgeous pics are popping up on Instagram, so it’s time to look at the spoilers for Fairyloot’s February 2017 box! This is a time when I particularly love spoilers, as Fairyloot is shipped from the UK and I’m in the US, so I have a long wait ahead of me. Thanks to our British bibliophiles, we don’t have to wait to know what’s inside.
- Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza, with a signed bookplate and a letter from the author
- Funko Pop Keychain – Guardians of the Galaxy – this one is Groot, not sure if there is a variation on them quite yet!
- A Rebel in the Sands themed zipped clutch that states “the world makes things for each place”
- A space girl bookmark by Till and Dill
- A Celestial Gunpowder bath bomb by Bathing Beauties
- A full-sized “Kalusian Sunset” candle by Happy Piranha
- An Illuminae quote coaster by Read at Midnight
- A sneak peek folded card of The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr
- A dual-sided print of Manon and Dorian by @taratjah
From what I can see they also assigned everyone a reading buddy number with a hashtag to use in social media so you can find your buddy! That’s really interesting. I wonder where my buddy will be from… with my luck, probably two towns away, haha. Kidding.
This box looks super well-curated and I have been hoping that this was the book they would include based on all the clues. I’ll do a full review once I receive it.
Have you gotten your Fairyloot box yet? What did you think?