As a new blog, I have not regularly featured LitCube as the boxes seem to be all over the place recently in terms of reviews and quality (plus I think this only the second one to come out since I started).
However, this month’s box looks good in the pictures. The theme is Beauty and the Beast. Photo credit for instagram unboxing to @jollyrogerscrochet.
The box included:
- Bellamy and the Brute by Alicia Michaels
- In the Wick of Time Candle in scent “Belle’s Books”
- A mug that says “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere”
- A Beauty and the beast lip balm
- And a chocolate covered Oreo with a rose pattern on the top
Did you get the March LitCube? What did you think?