Hey all! We have our first peek into the March 2017 Wonder Girl Box. This is the second month for Wonder Girl and their theme was “Bookish is Beautiful”. If you want to know more about Wonder Girl and the great work they are doing to give back, as well as more details about their box, visit this link.
Now on to the box!
- Book: Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- Two magnetic bookmarks by Paperly & Co. (Belle & Hermoine in this one, not sure if there is variation between boxes, but these definitely make sense as book-loving heroines)
- Tony’s Choco-Lonely Chocolate Bar
- Zandra Cosmetics Big Balm
- Book Lovers Coffee + a coffee bookmark
- Wonder Girl Squad Button
- And it looks like a couple of stickers or artwork pieces at the top of the pic.
What a beautiful box! Did you get the March Wonder Girl Box? What did you think?