I’m a little late on this, the Fairyloot boxes have been opening in the UK for a couple of days! While mine takes the journey overseas, let’s take a look inside the March 2017 box. Their theme this month was Myths & Monsters. This info was from their theme announcement last month:
This box is perfect for people that love myths and forgotten magical cities. If you love dragons, unicorns, nephilim, phoenixes, mermaids and tales of Gods and monsters then this box is perfect for you!
This is our One Year Anniversary box so it has some very special features – the box will be PURPLE! This will only be available for this month and it will also come with an exclusive anniversary booklet!
The book is the first in a new series and it is VERY highly anticipated from a bestselling author. It will be a special UK edition that is signed by the author and will have sprayed blue pages!
This box will ship on March 23rd due to the book’s publication date, but shipping is usually very fast so it won’t be long until you receive them!
Let’s see how the theme fit the items:
- Book: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Dragonscale Scarf (shown as background!)
- Weep (Strange the Dreamer) Art Card
- Myths and Monsters Art Card
- Geeky Clean Nephilim Candle (Black Cherry & Lime)
- Unicorns & Rainbows String Lights
- Set of Two Magnetic Bookmarks
- Mermaid Button
- Exclusive Anniversary Booklight (Not pictured)
I am so excited for this box to arrive! All of the items look gorgeous, and I have been dying for this book. I also love the UK version of the cover, so it is going to be really worth the wait.
Did you get the March Fairyloot? What did you think?
Things to know about Fairyloot:
- Subscriptions run monthly. They do have a limited amount of one-time boxes available and they announce the availability on social media.
- Shipping rates vary by country, so check online for their detailed shipping chart.
- Boxes are now shipped on the 23rd of each month (or sooner if possible) and tracking is available to certain countries (UK, Europe and US included. See their chart for additional country information.)