Yay, it’s the first of the April boxes for spoilers! I actually also received this yesterday, and was really excited though I did already purchase this book (which I had also done last … I will save this and last month’s book for a giveaway because they are amazing!
Here are the spoilers for the Uppercase April 2017 Box:
- Book: Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
- Challenge Resist Defy / Defy the Stars Magnet
- “Not All Who Wander Are Lost” Wooden Bookmark
- Hogwarts Notebook
Not pictured is the monthly Uppercase box bookmark which includes exclusive materials which you can look up using the keyword / page number indicated. Sometimes this is an author video, sometimes additional background info, but whatever it is… it really adds to the book experience in my opinion. For example with last month’s Hunted by Meagan Spooner, we learned how she took up archery and fletching to assist with her research and to be able to speak about it in a natural detailed way in her writing. I’ll be interested to see how the keywords play out this month!
Have you tried Uppercase Box yet? What did you think of April’s box?
Things to know about Uppercase:
- Uppercase ships monthly and have multiple plans available. The plan I would suggest is the Expert Plan, which includes the book and bookish goodies at the rate of $23. Shipping is $6.50 in the US (I believe that covers the continental US.) For additional rates, check online.
- No theme = it’s a guessing game as to whether or not they will have a duplicate book to another box. You’ve been forewarned. It could happen anyway, even if you know the theme, just one of the risks you run if you have multiple subscriptions.
- They typically have fewer items than other boxes, but they are all really good quality, plus the box is less expensive than most book boxes. It’s the perfect one to try first to see if you like book boxes!