Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Top Ten Summer Freebie… so I am going with the Top 10 YA Reads that I am looking forward to the releases of this summer! Easy peasy!
- Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab – Been looking forward to this one since I finished This Savage Song last summer! Out on 6/13/17.
- Roar by Cora Carmack – I finally got my hands on an ARC (hallelujah)! So look forward to a review in June! Out on 6/13/17.
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Heck, yes. Leigh Bardugo is a goddess, so who better to write Diana’s story? Out on 8/29/17.
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – Because it looks adorable! And sounds adorable! And I am on a contemporary kick, so I can’t wait for this one.
- Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser – Because I know so little about it, to be honest, but it sounds wonderful and looks beautiful. And the main character’s last name is Oresteia, which gives me college theater flashbacks. I’m in. Out on 6/6/17.
- Because You Love to Hate Me – Because it’s all my favorite writers and booktubers working together to tell stories from the Villains POV. Prepare for things to get dark and catty! Out on 7/11/17.
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia – Because it looks amazing, combining all the fun of art and anonymity with all the crossover heart ache of falling for someone only to have them find out your secret. Out on 5/30/17.
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt – Because I loved the Royals series, and am curious about this new Erin Watt offering. Out on 5/30/17.
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maureen Goo – Because K-Drama… yes, please! And keep it coming! Out on 5/30/17.
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen – Because I read the first couple of chapters in a sneak peek, and it was adorable and reminded me of all the wedding drama I have seen in my life. Totally in for this one! Out on 6/6/17.
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West – Because it’s Kasie West and will undoubtedly be a light-hearted read to take to the beach. Out on 7/25/17.
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake – Because technically, this September release is still a summer release (by like a day or two, ha!) and I really enjoyed Three Dark Crowns last year. Out on 9/19/17.
And this last set is all out on September 5th, because apparently publishers think I have nothing to do other than read that week. Ha! #sigh
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas – Because even though it’s about Chaol (#wompwomp), I can’t not read a Throne of Glass book. Plus Sarah seemed really excited about it, so I’m sure it’s good.
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera – Because it’s Adam Silvera. You don’t need another reason. There’s nothing like an Adam Silvera book.
- Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett – Because I have to read this. I already featured this in a #WaitingOnWednesday, so ya, I have my reasons.
So there you have it. 10(ish) books. Okay. It’s fifteen books. FIFTEEN.
Did I miss any of your anticipated reads for this summer? Let me know! There’s always more room on my TBR!