It has been awhile since I subscribed to LitJoy, and I was really happy I rejoined this month. My decision was mainly based on their August box announcement because they have a special guest curator… Leigh Bardugo! Which means their August book is Wonder Woman: Warbringer. So I just HAD to get it. The July box has a book I was considering as well, so I’m happy with how this all worked out for sure!
The theme for the July LitJoy YA Crate was Sleight of Hand.
- Book: The Last Magician by
- Jane Austen Playing Cards (cards make a lot of sense for magicians and sleigh of hand… cute idea!)
- Book Locket Necklace (magicians and magical tomes… again, this fits the theme.)
- Wick & Fable Esta – Oil Based Perfume in Orange Blossom (loveee the smell of this!)
- New York City fold-out coloring book (the book is set in NYC, so this makes sense! just not for me personally, but will make a good gift to a friend.)
- Artwork Print of Inej from Six of Crows – I love Inej! This is probably my favorite print that I’ve gotten in a box.
The book cover is gorgeous in person! Reminds me of The Neverending Story with the orin on the front. Did you get this book or box? What did you think?